Course in Management
Based on the current demands of the market, the Specialized Graduate Course in Management (CEAG) is a lato sensu (generalized) type graduate-level course, which brings together theory and practice in order for students to be able to analyze specific problems and find solutions.
Professionals graduated no more than three years ago, with relevant professional experience, who seek solid training and current knowledge in Business Management.
Candidates must be proficient in English.
Benefits and Differentials
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs), an organization which guarantees excellence in MBA courses around the world.
- Elective subjects in schools around the world, in addition to course during the vacation period at Babson College Massachussets - USA.
- Deep insertion in the Brazilian business context, with highly qualified professors.
- Freedom to choose elective subjects in every semester.
- Former CEAG students are free to return and take other subject, whenever they like, to update their knowledge content.
- Résumé analysis
- Motivation letter
- Registration fee
- Interview with the course coordinator
The selective process takes place every six months.