Professionals graduated at least three years ago
Specialized Graduate Course in Management
Based on the current demands of the market, the Specialized Graduate Course in Management (CEAG) is a lato sensu (generalized) type graduate-level course, which brings together theory and practice in order for students to be able to analyze specific problems and find solutions.
Professionals graduated no more than three years ago, with relevant professional experience, who seek solid training and current knowledge in Business Management.
Candidates must be proficient in English.
Benefits and Differentials
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs), an organization which guarantees excellence in MBA courses around the world.
- Elective subjects in schools around the world, in addition to course during the vacation period at Babson College Massachussets - USA.
- Deep insertion in the Brazilian business context, with highly qualified professors.
- Freedom to choose elective subjects in every semester.
- Former CEAG students are free to return and take other subject, whenever they like, to update their knowledge content.
- Résumé analysis
- Motivation letter
- Registration fee
- Interview with the course coordinator
The selective process takes place every six months.
Duration, Frequency and Regularity
Mondays and Wednesdays, from 7PM to 10:40PM.
Location: FGV/EAESP – Av. Nove de Julho, 2029 or Rua Itapeva, 432 (São Paulo, Brazil).
The classes will not be changed for the duration of the course, except during the period of elective subjects, which will be in the 4th semester. The number of openings is limited to 40 (forty) students, by order of registration.
Make-up classes or mandatory classes: on dates scheduled on the school calendar.
R$ 52.915,20 or 24 installments of R$ 2.204,80.
Amounts for students entering in the 2st semester of 2017, with increase starting with the 13th installment.
The 1st installment is due at the moment of registration. Other dates will be informed at that time.
Not included in this amount are any additional credits, such as those for any failed subjects.
The course does not offer scholarships.
For full up-front payment, please contact the Financial Department:
+55 11 3799-7788
+55 11 3799-7777
Or attend an Information Session with the course coordinator.