Health Care Management
Aimed at professional in the area of Health Care Management, CEAHS is a lato sensu (generalized) graduate-level course, recognized as an international-level MBA by the AMBA (Association of MBAs).
With a partnership between FGV/EAESP and FMUSP's Hospital das Clínicas in the city of São Paulo, its program covers the functioning of the Brazilian health care system and brings concepts and specific examples to this industry.
Professionals graduated at least three years ago, with relevant professional experience in the Health Care area, who seek training and current management knowledge in this industry.
Benefits and Differentials
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs), an organization which guarantees excellence in MBA courses around the world.
- Environment of contact with professionals having extensive experience in the market: on average student have six years of experience and over 90% have degrees in the health care.
- Visits to FMUSP's Hospital das Clínicas to complement the academic training through meetings with management. These visits may also serve as the basis for preparation of TCCs (Course Conclusion Projects).
- Highly qualified professor with market experience.
- Former CEAHS students are free to return and take other subject, whenever they like, to update their knowledge content.
- Possibility of participating in Exchange programs, for elective subjects, in partnership with world-renowned international schools.
- Career Center: support to students who wish to explore opportunities for professional movements.
- Résumé analysis
- Motivation letter
- Registration fee
- Interview with the course coordinator
For more information about the program please visit the website.