For candidates graduated three to eight years ago
Health Care Management
Aimed at professional in the area of Health Care Management, CEAHS is a lato sensu (generalized) graduate-level course, recognized as an international-level MBA by the AMBA (Association of MBAs).
With a partnership between FGV/EAESP and FMUSP's Hospital das Clínicas in the city of São Paulo, its program covers the functioning of the Brazilian health care system and brings concepts and specific examples to this industry.
Professionals graduated at least three years ago, with relevant professional experience in the Health Care area, who seek training and current management knowledge in this industry.
Benefits and Differentials
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs), an organization which guarantees excellence in MBA courses around the world.
- Environment of contact with professionals having extensive experience in the market: on average student have six years of experience and over 90% have degrees in the health care.
- Visits to FMUSP's Hospital das Clínicas to complement the academic training through meetings with management. These visits may also serve as the basis for preparation of TCCs (Course Conclusion Projects).
- Highly qualified professor with market experience.
- Former CEAHS students are free to return and take other subject, whenever they like, to update their knowledge content.
- Possibility of participating in Exchange programs, for elective subjects, in partnership with world-renowned international schools.
- Career Center: support to students who wish to explore opportunities for professional movements.
- Résumé analysis
- Motivation letter
- Registration fee
- Interview with the course coordinator
Duration, Frequency and Regularity
The course has duration of one year and a half with 528 class hours.
Classes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 7PM to 10:40PM.
Location: FGV/EAESP – Av. Nove de Julho, 2029 or Rua Itapeva, 432 (São Paulo, Brazil).
R$ 37.873,80 or 18 installments of R$ 2.104,10.
Amounts for students entering in the 2st semester of 2017, with increase starting with the 13th installment.
The 1st installment is due at the moment of registration. Other dates will be informed at that time.
Not included in this amount are any additional credits, such as those for any failed subjects.
The course does not offer scholarships.
For full up-front payment, please contact the Financial Department:
+55 11 3799-7788
+55 11 3799-7777
Or attend an Information Session with the course coordinator.