Graduated no more than three years ago
Master in Business and Management
With the highest international quality standards, the MBM is a lato sensu (generalized) graduate-level course in Business Administration which trains professionals at the beginning of their careers in the principal areas of management.
Professionals graduated no more than three years ago, who seek solid management training.
Candidates must be proficient in English.
Benefits and Differentials
- Exclusive approach, which allows students to understanding the workings of a company and generate results.
- Professors with executive experience and contact with the challenges of real-life companies for students to acquire practical knowledge.
- Method with intensive use of technology, case studies, games and simulations.
- Possibility to take courses in the world’s most renowned business schools.
- Résumé analysis
- Motivation letter
- Registration fee
- Interview with the course coordinator
Duration, Frequency and Regularity
Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 7PM to 10:40PM.
Location: FGV/EAESP - Av. Nove de Julho, 2029 or Rua Itapeva, 432 (São Paulo, Brazil).
Orientation classes every two weeks for the TCC (Course Conclusion Project) in the 3rd semester, on Fridays from 7PM to 10:40PM.
Make-up classes or mandatory classes: on dates scheduled on the school calendar.
R$ 34.090,00 or 24 installments of R$ 1.420,42.
Amounts for students entering in the 2st semester of 2017, with increase starting with the 13th installment. 1st installment is due at the moment of registration. Other dates will be informed at that time.
+55 11 3799-7777
Or attend an Information Session with the course coordinator.