Master in Business and Management
With the highest international quality standards, the MBM is a lato sensu (generalized) graduate-level course in Business Administration which trains professionals at the beginning of their careers in the principal areas of management.
Professionals graduated no more than three years ago, who seek solid management training.
Candidates must be proficient in English.
Benefits and Differentials
- Exclusive approach, which allows students to understanding the workings of a company and generate results.
- Professors with executive experience and contact with the challenges of real-life companies for students to acquire practical knowledge.
- Method with intensive use of technology, case studies, games and simulations.
- Possibility to take courses in the world’s most renowned business schools.
- Résumé analysis
- Motivation letter
- Registration fee
- Interview with the course coordinator