For candidates graduated seven to fifteen years ago
Professional Master in Business Administration
A stricto sensu (specific) type master's program, which confers a Master's degree which allows the graduate to teach at institutions of higher learning.
It combines the methodology of the MBAs with the strict evaluation of CAPES (Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel), which certifies stricto sensu graduate-level programs in Brazil.
Professionals with at least seven years of experience working in any business area or industry. At least two years of experience in a managerial position and command of the English language are recommended.
Benefits and Differentials
- 360º Vision: Complete training in Management and Business, with in-depth study in dozens of electives taken in other master’s and doctoral programs.
- HBX Core (Harvard), which brings knowledge of Statistical Analysis, Economics, Accounting and Finance to budding managers all over the world, in addition to rich cultural interaction.
- Calendar in tune with the students’ professional agenda, which allows for development of theory and practice simultaneously.
- International immersion programs of up to two weeks, one of which is mandatory, in the best business schools in 24 countries (all members of the Global Network for Advanced Management), which allows students to choose the school and topics most closely related to their careers.
- Development of an applied project or dissertation on topics of interest to students, with practical application in the Market and full guidance from school mentors.
- Overall evaluation of candidates based on their academic background and professional profile.
- Admission workshop.
- Interview with the program coordinator.
Duration, Frequency and Regularity
Classes: 15 encounters of 20 hours for face-to-face classes (normally in the 3rd week of the month), on Thursdays, from 6PM to 10:15PM, Fridays from 8:15AM to 5:45PM and Saturdays from 8:15AM to 5:45PM.
Location: FGV/EAESP – Av. Nove de Julho, 2029 or Rua Itapeva, 432 (São Paulo, Brazil).
Classes for the next program begin August 2017.
3 months (150 hours) of on-line leveling course, in English, including Data Analysis, Economics and Finance.
2 weeks (60 hours) of immersion in Brazil or abroad.
R$ 119.136,00 in 24 installments.
This amount includes meals during classes in São Paulo, the Harvard HBX –CORe program and tuition for the two weeks of international immersion (GNAM).
Discounts are applied to the full amount of the program for duly approved and enrolled students, based on their respective registration periods:
- 1st Period: 15% discount.
- 2nd Period: 10% discount.
- 3rd Period: Full amount.
Students duly enrolled in the MPA program may finance up to 80% of the academic semester tuition using the FGV/EAESP Scholarship Fund (“Fundo de Bolsas”). For more information send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call +55 11 3799-7786.
+55 11 3799-7777 / 7996