5 years or less since getting college degree
Master’s Degree in International Management
Created to train professional for leadership positions in a global business environment, the MPGI is a stricto sensu (specific) type graduate-level course, in partnership with renowned foreign institutions.
The program provides the opportunity to receive two diplomas: a Master’s Degree in International Management from FGV/EAESP recognized by CAPES (Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel) and a diploma for the partner foreign institution.
This course is offered in two formats: intensive and regular.
Professionals graduated no more than five years ago, who seek an international career in Business Management.
Candidates must be proficient in English.
Benefits and Differentials
- Excellence recognized by the three principal international accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA).
- Partnerships with universities from around the world recognized for their excellence, which creates an environment of multicultural interaction.
- Greater recognition and professional opportunities, as the course is stricto sensu and due to its partnerships with domestic and multinational companies.
- Students with a generalized vision, which stimulates discussions in the classroom.
- Faculty of professor with doctorates and PhDs with experience in management of local and global companies.
- Proof of proficiency in English, either the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- GMAT test (except for FGV Business, Law of Economics students).
- Motivation letter in English.
- Candidate Manual documents.
The selective process takes place annually.
Based on their results, candidate form a ranking which define the priority in choice of the university where they will study during their period abroad.
Duration, Frequency and Regularity
Students study for six months at FGV/EAESP and six months at one of the universities connected to CEMS (Global Alliance in Management Education).
Students study for one year at FGV/EAESP and one year at one of MPGI’s partner universities.
At the end of the program, students must write their TCC (Course Conclusion Project). For TCCs, priority will be given for those conclusion projects with applicability in the world of business.
In both typres of program, students receive a Master's Degree from FGV/EAESP and a certificate from the partner institution.
The minimum class load is 360 class hours. In the regular format, depending on the partner university, students may take more hours.
18 installments, with the first twelve in the amount of R$ 3.200,00, and an increase starting with the 13th.
24 installments, with the first twelve in the amount of R$ 3.200,00, and an increase starting with the 13th.
These amounts include the period at a foreign educational institution, with travel and lodging expenses to be covered by the students.
Students may apply for financial aid from the GSV/EAESP Scholarship Fund to help pay for their studies.
+55 11 3799-7777
Or attend an Information Session with the course coordinator.