Master’s Degree in
Created to train professionals in the necessary competencies to assume leadership positions in the global business environment, the Professional Master’s Program in International Management (MPGI) is a Stricto Sensu Graduate-Level program at FGV EAESP in partnership with renowned foreign institutions. This program offers the opportunity to obtain a double degree, that is, a Master’s Degree in International Management from FGV EAESP, recognized by CAPES (Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel), and a degree from the partner foreign institution.
Another possibility is to take MGPI in partnership with the CEMS alliance. In this case, students have two options: The Intensive or Regular formats. In the Intensive format, students spend six months at FGV EAESP and six months at one of the other 29 universities in the CEMS alliance (the 7th best international management program according to the Financial Times, 2017). In the Regular format, student spends one year at FGV EAESP and the other at two CEMS alliance partner universities (receiving a diploma from FGV EAESP and the CEMS certificate).
Professionals who received their degrees no more than five years ago, preferably in undergraduate programs in Business Administration, Public Policies, Social Sciences, Economics, Accountancy, Law, International Relations and Engineering.
Students from partner foreign institution with whom FGV EAESP has cooperation agreements and double degree programs.
Benefits and Differentials
- International Recognition: FGV EAESP is one of the few institutions of higher education in Latin America and the only one in Brazil to have the triple international accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA), thus considered to be a school recognized internationally for its excellence.
- Double degree: The MPGI offers the opportunity to obtain a Master’s Degree in International Management from FGV EAESP, recognized by CAPES (Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel) in addition to a Master’s Degree from the chosen foreign institution of higher education.
- International partnerships: The MPGI has established partnerships with the following international universities, recognized worldwide for their excellence: CEMS (an Alliance of 30 universities), Bocconi, Columbia-SIPA, ESADE, HEC-Paris, HKUST, NOVA, Saint Gallen, Science-Po and Yale.
- Multicultural Environment: Throughout the entire MGPI period, starting on the first day of class, students have the chance to Interact with young people from all over the world.
- Master’s Degree: MPGI is a stricto sensu graduate-level program, which enriches students’ curricula, offering them a wider range of professional opportunities after graduation.
- Career Opportunities: FGV EAESP has partnerships with several domestic and multinational companies, allowing students a differential insertion into the job market.
Requirements for Applicants:
An undergraduate degree obtained within the last five (5) years and the following documents:
- Application Form
- Résumé in English
- Transcript from the Undergraduate Institution
- Degree Conclusion Certificate (applicants still working on their undergraduate degrees should present proof of enrollment).
- Motivational Letter in English
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (Academic and Professional)
- Results of an English Proficiency Test (TOEFL 100+, IELTS 7+, CAE B+ or conclusion of the undergraduate degree totally in English).
- GMAT* test scores.
*Applicants who have graduated from undergraduate programs at FGV EAESP, FGV EESP, Direito GV and candidates interested in the following programs: MPGI (Intensive and Regular formats), CEMS (Intensive and Regular formats) and Double Diploma with the Nova School of Business and Economics University (intensive format).
The selective process takes place annually.
Based on their results, applicants form a ranking which defines their priority in choosing the universities where they will study during their time abroad.